For those who need to eat, get money, or get gas, this is a quick reference to give you an idea of what is available!
- King’s Fried Chicken and Pizza – 1018 6th street – serves breakfast, lunch and supper, closed Sunday morning
- Chewie’s Family Restaurant – 1015 6th street – serves breakfast, lunch and supper
- Sixth and Railway Grill – 702 Railway Ave – serves breakfast, lunch and supper
- Station Arts Centre Tea Room – 701 Railway Ave – serves breakfast on Saturday and lunch. Open 9-4. Supper is available with a reservation on show days.
- Rosthern Hotel Restaurant – 8016 Saskatchewan Street
- Subway – 6051 Saskatchewan Street
- Friesen’s Bigway – 1028 6th Street
- Valley Sports & Hardware (Home Hardware) – 2004 6th St
- Friesen Drug – 2006 6th St
- Rosthern Pharmacy – 1014 6th St
- Affinity Credit Union – 2003 6th Street
- CIBC – 1001 6th Street
- Petro Canada – 6051 Saskatchewan Street – 6051 Saskatchewan Street
- hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m., Sunday: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Rosthern Hospital, 2016 – 2nd Street, 306-232-4811
- Admitting hours at the main entrance are: Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Outside of these times, please report to the Nurses Station, also located near the main entrance.